We all love our parents, there is no doubt. But, there are so many tiny things they do that drive us absolutely insane. Here are some of the things we find the most annoying!
1. THE DOOR
Please Mom and Dad, close the door on your way out.
2. Yell our names and not say what they want!
JUST. TELL. US. WHAT. YOU. WANT.
3. Ask us to clean our room over, and over, and over
We will do it eventually you know.
4. Compare us to our cousins
No dad, we are not the same person.
5. Insist on giving us the food we don’t like
“MAMA, I DON’T LIKE BAMYA.”
6. Think we follow our friends
“If Lina jumps off a bridge, would you?” “OBVIOUSLY NOT.”
7. “Because I Said So”
Okay. But.. WHY?!
8. Insisting on buying clothes we don’t like.
Why don’t you just ask mom? And dad, ask mom please.
9. ALWAYS assume we’re hiding a boyfriend/girlfriend
Walahi no. Not everyone we talk to is someone we like, not every boy that calls is my next boyfriend.
10. Babying us no matter how old we are.. or where we are
Please stop asking us if we’ve brushed our teeth or washed our feet in front of other people.
11. Say “Maleesh Da3wa” when something involves our siblings
When we fight, please make it stop mom.
Sorry Mom and Dad. We love you so much though.