How much have we messed with our Earth really? I mean don’t get me wrong, I realize that we have caused a lot of pollution and chaos, but to what extent has it affected Earth? And has everything that we’ve done only damaged it? Have we not done anything right? Well these are all very valid questions, but what is even more valid is these before and after pictures by NASA. Check’em out and tell us what you think!
1. Mar Chiquita Lake in Argentina. Year 1998 to Year 2011.
2. Matterhorn Mountain in the Alps. Year 1960 to Year 2005.
3. Qori Kalis Glacier in Peru. Year 1978 to July, 2011.
4. Aral Sea in Central Asia. August 2000 to August 2014.
5. Bear Glacier in Alaska. Year 1909 to Year 2005.
6. Lake Oroville in California. From July 2010 to August, 2016.
7. Powell Lake in Arizona and Utah. From March 1999 to May, 2014.
How did we get here and how can we make it stop?