Sometimes we want to grab the attention of our crush but without making it too obvious. If you’re not brave enough to directly talk to your crush, here’s a list of things you can do to make them look your way (aka playing hard to get):
1. Don’t answer the phone from the first time. Let them call you once or twice before calling them back. Don’t overdo it and make sure to call back so they don’t think it’s rude.
2. Be friendly with his friends. Be sure to have a good relationship with his friends, especially the guys. If they like you, they’ll definitely make him look your way. Maybe you can spark a bit of jealousy too.
3. Avoid eye contact during outings. Don’t make them feel like you’re all over the place. Be calm and collected; limit interactions with them. We’re not suggesting you ignore them completely, but just make them a bit more curious about you.
4. Ask about their interests then pursue them. So you want to have things in common, try to know what your crush likes. If you already have hobbies in common then great! Let your crush know that you share the same interests.
5. Follow their social media accounts, but don’t let them follow you back. This will create an air of mystery about you. Don’t be a stalker because that’s just creepy. This is just to make them want to know more about you and wonder what you’re really like. Once you’ve created enough momentum, you can then let them follow you back.
Seriously though, just try to act nice and don’t try to be someone you’re not. Your crush will still notice you. 🙂