When was the last time you didn’t get sound advice from a microbus/toktok? Never! We always read the drivers’ wise words written all over or on the back of the vehicle. As much as they give us a good laugh and sometimes make our day, if we spent time thinking about them they might actually be really good and sound pieces of advice.
- Those of you who like sharing their secrets with the sea, don’t! Unless your burden is less than this driver’s, then you are good to go.
- And we are still unsure if they became his friends because they feared him or wanted to be friends with the king.
- This driver, however, is giving you advice based on life experience. What did the woman do that you regret loving her that much though, we are curious.
- Seriously man if you’re sleeping, there is a serious problem here and we have to keep on “peep”ing.
- You don’t say!
- Feminists will love this one.
- Two solid tips: One for romantic relationships, the other for friendships.
- His friends bailed out on him way too many times that he decided to bail out on everyone, who wouldn’t?
- This guy is on the verge of giving up on working hard or driving fast, whichever one he meant.
- Those who are too cold to take a shower in the winter will relate. Piece of advice, PLEASE SHOWER!
- And the anti relationship advice continues, he’d rather get bitten by a snake than kissed by a gal.
- Those who take advantage of their friends, this one is for you.
- And last but not least..
And the search continues for more life advice from microbuses/toktoks/taxis. Share yours with us!