Career Advancers, an online based platform that provides the masses with the most recent job offerings, conducted an online survey asking employees to rate and write a review on their employers/companies. The outcomes are astonishing.
The 10 best employers based on criteria:
Career Advancers took the first step to ask people about their employers for several reasons that would benefit both, the workplace as well as the employee. It would help the employer to better themselves in the field, and will help the employee choose the employer they work for based on somewhat factual data.
The following were picked as the 20 best employers in general:
- Kantar Millward Brown: Specializes in branding strategy, communication and marketing development, media and digital advertising.
- Yomken: Provides innovators with all that they need: entrepreneurs, NGO’s as well as the market’s needs to help them get their ideas across.
- Kijamii: A digital media agency that helps companies develop their online activities.
- Arete: A business development organization that provides B2B consultancy services.
- Dell EMC: Multinational company that specializes in computer data storage.
- Digital Republic: Digital advertising agency linked by Isobar.
- Dsquares: As they put it on their website “manage and execute all technical, operational and commercial aspects of all your projects.”
- Instinct Games: Develop and produce high quality games.
- Uber: Transportation platform.
- HC Securities and Investment: Provides financial services.
- General Electric: Digital industrial company that “transforms” the industry with software defined machines.
- Robusta Studio: Recreates the digital platform for any company, from websites to mobile apps.
- Maersk: Transport and logistics company that includes oil and gas company.
- Jotun: for decorative paints and performance coatings.
- ExxonMobil: “The world’s largest publicly traded petroleum and natural gas company.”
- EFG Hermes: Financial services corporation.
- Mars: Chocolates, food, petcare and more.
- Cemex: Provides material for constructions, i.e. cement
- Careem: Transportation platform.
- Educate Me: A non-profit organization aspiring to improve education in Egypt.
Watch the video below to know more about the initiative
On a side note, only 3000 employee took the survey and rated their employers, so this might not be the fairest result. However, if you wish to review your employer and get the competition as just as it can get, click to take the survey.