Confessions of an Instagram Addict:
1. I immediately check my phone as soon as I wake up to see if anyone uploaded any photos after I went to bed.
2. Picking a filter is the most stressful part of my day.
3. I can’t remember a time when I didn’t know what my friends were eating for every meal.
4. I may have accidentally liked a photo uploaded “56w” ago while stalking someone and freaked out!
5. I may have deleted a photo or two because it didn’t get enough likes.
6. I tend to overreact when I accidentally post a photo before I meant to.
7. My friends hate going on trips with me because I want to stop every five minutes to take a picture.
8. My friends and family start to get concerned if I haven’t Instagrammed anything in a few days.
Confessions of a “F.R.I.E.N.D.S.” comedy series addict:
1. I can tell seasons apart based on the character’s hairstyles.
2. I can’t go to sleep without watching at least two episodes.
3. I can quote every line without hesitation, no matter how complex it may be. (Monica: They don’t know, that we know, that they know we know)
4. When referring to the love of my life, I use this term “You’re my lobster”
5. …and whenever Imove furniture, I scream “PIVOT!!!”
6. When someone talks smack about Friends, or say they’ve never watched an episode, I genuinely feel insulted.
7. I also know how to perform Monica and Ross’s “The Routine” dance.
8. I gradually become like the characters over time… without noticing.
Confession of a Smartphone addict:
1. I get slightly panicky when my phone is out of my line of sight.
2. …And ridiculously panicked when I accidentally leave it AT HOME.
3. I sleep with my phone on my bed next to me.
4. I justify being on my phone all the time because I “might miss a work email.”
5. A cracked screen would never stand in my way.
6. At least once a week I freak out that I can’t find my phone, and then realize it’s in my hand.
7. I insist that I can do two things at once, text and walk, text and listen! But we all know that I cannot.
8. I don’t mind getting to a place before my friend does because I will lose myself in my phone until they get there.