With Easter just round the corner, plans are underway to ensure guests have a memorable stay at Four SeasonsHotel Alexandria, with a number of activities in store for both adults and children during this festive time.
- To enjoy this holiday, the Hotel offers Alexandria Escape Package with 20 percent savings off on room rates for minimum stay of two nights including daily breakfast at Kala Restaurant and 15 percent savings on any spa treatment to guarantee a maximum relaxation.
- For early birds, Kala restaurant offer an international buffet breakfast with rich selection of smoked and salty dried fish, spring greens display and in-house pita bread from 6:00 to 11:30 am.
- For brunch lovers, Fish restaurant offers an extensive Easter brunch with live cooking stations, BBQ grills and the Easter specialty corner with smoked and salty dried fish. Along the dessert buffet will feature ice-cream andzalabia – fried dough with honey station from 1:00 to 6:00 pm. The DJ and Andalousia band will set the mood with their harmonious melodies from 2:00 to 6:00 pm.
- Byblos restaurant offer an Easter set-menu with three courses from 1:00 to 5:00 pm.
- Kids will enjoy their holiday at the playground area where they will have Easter rabbit show, face painting and fun games.