Indulge yourself with this exceptional pink salmon pasta. The pink creamy sauce gives you the feeling of a restaurant quality dish. I tried it with different recipes- like just adding ketchup to the white sauce- but nothing tasted as good as this recipe.
Pink Salmon Pasta Recipe:
– 1 pack pasta (boil with little oil)
– 1 pack smoked salmon (cut into pieces)
– 2 tbs tomato paste (salsa)
– 1/2 kilo cooking cream – 1/2 kilo milk
– 2 tsp butter
– 1 tsp minced garlic
– 2 maggy vegetables
– 1/2 cup water
1 – In a sauce pan put butter and garlic until heated then add maggy or spices. Add the tomato paste and then add the water. Leave until boil.
2- When it boils, add the cooking cream and milk keep stirring until it boils for a while.
3- In a cooking pan put the cooked pasta, add the sauce and salmon, mix well and serve.
- Make sure you put the Salmonat the end so it won’t lose it’s taste and texture
TIP: SPRINKLE SOME FRESH PARSELY FOR A BETTER PRESENTATION.
Check out The Indian Chicken Butter Sauce Recipe