Life never comes with an instructions manual; it’s a journey that you have to figure out on your own. However, we can learn from our own experiences and inspire others. Let’s take it one step at a time.
- It’s not philosophical or magical: Visualise succeeding so you can be successful. Something like the law of attraction; you attract whatever you believe in and imagine having. You can practice it daily for a few minutes before going to sleep.
- Find your purpose in life: Look for what you love, know what you want, and figure out what your objective in life is.
- Figure out what your personal success means: Success is a broad concept and can mean many things to many people. Think about it; what would make you truly successful?
- Moderate your self-esteem: Consider any feedback and criticism; work on them to improve yourself. Don’t be a narcissist.
- Do whatever it takes to achieve your goals: Learn how to write, familiarize yourself with different social media platforms or learn any skill you think is important for your goal.
- Curiosity killed the cat: …but it will help you discover more about yourself and your life. It is like a magic word to learn about anything you like.
- Take chances: Don’t blame yourself for the past, and know it is too late. Life is full of chances; seize them. If you missed a chance, don’t blame yourself; let it go, and look for another one.
- Manage your time and finances: As simple as that.
- Enjoy the present: Don’t think of the past or the future; because you’ll lose the present.
- Do your best, always and forever: Never underestimate your skills or what you can do.
Last tip: Live your life before it’s too late.
Shahd H. Rashed