4 medium baking potatoes
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
3 green onions (chopped)
1/2 cup sour cream
4 strips crisp cooked bacon, diced
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pierce potatoes in several places and bake for approximately 1 hour, or until potatoes are done (soft when pinched).
- Mix sour cream with the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Remove from oven. Place potatoes on a cookie sheet. Cut an “X” on top of each potato. Using a meat mallet, pound down potato until it’s about 1/2-inch thick. Brush each potato with the olive oil, making sure exposed skin is coated with the oil. Return potatoes to the oven for about 10 minutes, or until skin is very crispy.
- Remove from oven and place 2 tbs of the sour cream mixture on top of each potato and spread it out a bit. Top each potato with the cheese, dividing equally between potatoes. Sprinkle with diced bacon and return to oven until cheese is melted.
2 tbsp butter
1 Onion (Chopped)
1 Clove garlic (Chopped)
1 Stalk celery (Chopped)
14 1⁄2 oz can chicken broth
4 Cups Broccoli
3 tbsp Flour
2 cup milk
1 Black pepper
1⁄2 cup Velveeta cheese, (or more)
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium sized stock pot, and sauté onion, garlic and celery until tender.
- Add broccoli and broth; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Purée soup (I use a hand blender) or mash with potato masher.
- Return to heat.
- In small saucepan, over medium heat melt 3 tablespoons butter, stir in flour and add milk.
- Stir until thick and bubbly, add to soup.
- Add cheese; stir until melted.
- Season with pepper and serve.
Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Balsamic Sauce, Salt and Pepper.
Cherry Tomatoes (optional)
- Cut the rocca leaves into smaller parts
- Cut the Walnuts into smaller pieces
- Chop the fresh mushrooms
- mix all the ingredients together
- Add the Dressing