“Short hair, don’t care!”, that’s definitely the motto loads of girls are living by. Walking on the streets of Cairo is already a living hell to every living female; having that short pixie haircut will only add insult to injury.
If you ever had the chic bob hairdo, you’re guilty of suffering from the following things:
1. While walking down the street, the cheesy “ Ya wad Ya bet” line is like “Good morning” to you.
2. The shirts in your closet will be collecting dust due to the fact that you avoid wearing them knowing you would definitely be taken for a boy!
3. Your dad won’t make your life any easier, affirming on every occasion that he gave birth to a boy not a girl!
4. It’s your ill-fated day when you run into that fanatic lady who mutters describing you as “Motashabeha Bl Regal!!!”
5. Wearing earrings tops your everyday must-do-list, as a testimony that you’re a girl even though earrings are no longer that strong proof of feminism these days!
6. That one friend who on every outing gives you that deep studying look and asks “Ezay galek el gara2ah?”.
W Enty mal….malek?
7. If you look anything like your brother, you would avoid walking next to him because ….you would only embarrass yourself!
8. You would always be considered a tomboy.
Well, as most things got a dusky side, there’s also a bright side girls; so cheer up while remembering:
-It takes you only a minute to brush you hair.
-Going to a hairdresser is the least of your concerns (Extra money in your pocket, lucky you!).
-Your shampoo bottle can last for a lifetime.
-You won’t be crying to your mama about hair breakage like 80% of Egyptian girls.
-Hollywood’s hottest from Charlize Theron, Emma Watson to Jennifer Lawyers and Halle Berry had a shot at this sexy haircut, so why can’t you?
Also keep in mind that less is more, but at the same time extremely feminine. Don’t let them give you cold feet; you rock!!