OPPO has really outdone themselves with these two smartphones, the OPPO R7 Lite and the OPPO Mirror 5. It’s hard to pick, but we tried to make it easier by highlighting what we love about each
The OPPO R7 Lite
It’s designed to be the perfect size for us multi-taskers.
With its metal uni-body design, the smartphone’s dimensions sit at 143 mm x 71 mm x 6.3 mm, making it perfect for one-handed use.
And it’s designed to feel more natural for the shape of your hand.
The R7 Lite boasts a superb exterior design. For the first time, OPPO has decided to use a 2.5D curved screen, which makes sliding your finger much more natural compared to using a flat plane.
It won’t die fast, even if you spend the whole day out
With a Qualcomm MSM8939 1.5GHz 8-core 64-bit processor, the OPPO R7 Lite offers a strong performance while eating up minimal power.
It’s ready to handle the business of your life
The R7 offers Micro SIM + Nano SIM card or Micro SIM + SD Card arrangements. With built-in dual card slots, the R7 can maintain dual SIM standby status any time, allowing you to maintain and manage an easy work-life balance.
It has a user-friendly camera, which we all know is the most important reason we buy a phone these day.
It has smart anti-shake optimization, a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel Golden Angle front facing camera. Together with Pure Image 2.0+, the OPPO R7 Lite is capable of taking Ultra-HD photos of up to 50-megapixels. In addition to features such as Beautification 3.0, Super GIF, and Fast Lens, the OPPO R7 Lite comes loaded with other features, making it a smartphone dedicated to the art of photography.
The OPPO Mirror 5
It’s crazy powerful
The Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core 64bits processor, 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM, makes for fast and seamless multitasking between games, programs and applications.
The display is amazing
The Ultra-wide 5-inch display is great for fantastic image quality and entertainment that is truly pleasurable and enjoyable on the go
The dual display and dual SIM card make your life easier
Mirror 5 can be simultaneously connected to two different networks while running an external SD card of up to 128 GB. With super high speeds dual card slots and extra SD card slot to balance your work and personal needs, the Mirror 5 frees you up to achieve more in any given day.
It has a secret identity as a remote control
Smart living is here with the ultra-responsive remote control function of the Mirror 5, compatible with common household appliances. Not only does it use an all-new concave lens for stronger and more sensitive signals from vast distances, the platform also supports online updates of appliance compatibility to give total household control.
It is a dream for phone photographers:
- Selfies just got that much easier. The upgraded 5 MP front-facing camera comes with Beautify 3.0 technology
- 8 mega pixels front camera is the real deal. With greater photo-sensitivity for low light conditions and a swifter exposure time to minimize blurring, as well as the newly enhanced Pure Image 2.0+ engine, you can look forward to consistently superior images, day in, day out.
- Did we say it’s got everything. It’s got double exposure and colored filters, modes like Time-lapse, Ultra-HD, Slow Shutter, Panorama, HDR, Super GIF, Audio Photo, Colorful Night, Expert Mode and Normal Mode
- No one will even be able to tell you took the picture with your phone. With the 16-megapixel Ultra-HD, feel free to focus in on more details. With just the press of a button, it will automatically takes four photos, create and combine them into a 16 megapixels photo. Perfect for high quality prints.
- Bonus! Make your own GIFs! Record stop-motion animation, with the addition of reversed and playable GIF animation modes, to create more fun moments.
Made your decision yet? Yeah, we haven’t either.