When it comes to pronunciations, Egyptians follow no catalog:
- The Window
Some say “Shobbak”; others say “Shibbak” and we’re lost in between…
Do you play..
What do you put on your feet everyday?
- Which one?
Any or Anhy?
6. There are also two teams when it comes to verbs:
Team “7a”: 7ashouf/ 7a2oul/ 7afakar
Team “3a”: 3ashouf/ 3a2oul/ 3afakar
7. The team who hates the “R”:
8. The team who cherishes the “I”:
Miiirvat Wa 3iila2
9. The team who believes that “T” = “TSH”:
10. The team who doesn’t see the point of pronouncing the last letter in any given word…
El Donia betmatar VS. El denia betnatar
Is this a Bartaman or Batraman?
What do you read every morning?
Got any to add to the list?